Porto / 1 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Knowledge in survey techniques and requirements specification;
- Good knowledge of process definition;
- Knowledge in insurance business is a plus;
- Agile methodologies knowledge;
- Knowledge of tools such as: Confluence / Jira / Mock-ups / Flows;
- Critical and innovative spirit;
- Responsible, organized and meticulous;
- Solution orientation;
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal skills (acting as a facilitator, being empathic and flexible).
Operate as team's "client", deciding about whether a feature is accepted or not;
Contact point of the development teams, for specification of release requirements, tests acceptance, requirements prioritization and planning;
Release backlog management and organization;
Inter-team dependencies management;
Responsible for maintaining a transversal vision of the functionalities, identifying potential synergies, impacts, and functionalities to be developed that enrich the suite of products developed in the area;
Communication mediator between management and product and release management and the development teams;
Work with product management to meet high-level requirements to break down work for development.