Senior Developer Front End
Porto / 1 Ofertas de empleo
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Experience in the workings of Agile/Scrum teams;
- Experience in developing e-commerce Web applications;
- Preferably, 3-5 years of experience in the role.
- Ideating, developing and maintaining the Front-End of programs/software according with the usability requisites, both functional and technical;
- Developing Front-End applications based in MVC principles, distributed, scalable, performant and safe;
- Transformation of functional requisites in technical specifications;
- Implementation of technical specifications according with the company’s quality and usability standards;
- Understanding the methods for information design, metadata and user-centered design principles;
- Definition of the user needs and approaches for interface development;
- Developing wireframes and functional prototypes.