Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Last updated: June 08, 2017
1) Understanding these Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.i2s.pt operated by i2S Informatica Sistemas e Serviços. Your access to and use of the Service (www.i2s.pt) is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
2) Web browser cookies
3) Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by i2S. i2S has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that i2S shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5) Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Contact us if you have any questions about these Terms.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the website of i2S without revealing any personal information. However, i2S needs certain personal information if you wish to receive i2S newsletter or use certain i2S services.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. i2S will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
i2S automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. i2S may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, i2S does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
i2S may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of i2S to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
i2S may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of i2S;
- We find that your actions on our website violate our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
User ID Tracking
i2S uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics uses a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
On Behalf of i2S, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access i2S. i2S tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
i2S will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to i2S. If you have provided personal information to i2S and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify i2S at i2Smarketing@i2S.pt.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your i2S Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, i2S uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, i2S retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
i2S may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of i2S websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
Last updated: 01.17.2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites: