Porto / 1 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, flexible schedule, benefits platform for employees, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent areas;
- Project management techniques;
- Software version management techniques;
- Production techniques and documentation management;
- Program management concepts;
- Knowledge in the DevOps area (optional).
- Accountability for the release management process;
- Communication of the release status systematically;
- Certification that the execution and distribution plan is appropriate for the release;
- Coordination with Marketing and Sales to communicate internal and external releases;
- Validation if the release meets the quality criteria;
- Providing final validation for release release;
- Management of the scope of the release together with the product manager, product owner and responsible for the development areas;
- Responsibility for ensuring the conditions necessary for certification (human resources; IT environments, etc.);
- Planning and managing the release certification process.