Finance Business Partner
Porto / 1 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- Degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- 3 to 5 years of auditing experience in a Big Four environment and preferably with experience in a similar business area;
- Relevant experience in Accounting, Management or similar areas;
- Excellent computer skills from the user's perspective and in Power BI or similar tools;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- Strong analytical ability and critical spirit;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Strong sense of responsibility, rigor and quality of performance.
- Supervision, preparation and reporting of individual and consolidated monthly accounts;
- Supervision of tax declarations submitted by the CC;
- Follow-up of the external audit and tax inspections carried out by the Tax and Customs Authority;
- Analysis of budget deviations and budget control;
- Collaboration in the preparation of the annual budget of the company and by business area, forecast and monitoring of its execution;
- Supervision of monthly and annual accounting closing process of all companies and their reporting;
- Provide general advice and support to the Finance Business Partner;
- Business as usual (BAU) activities in the financial area.