Technical Application Support (Core Team)
Porto / 2 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant professional experience;
- Professional experience in sql and support to software applications (troubleshooting, querying logs, debugging, configuration/parametrization);
- Ability to work in a team, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control;
- Organisation and planning skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Java and Web / Application Servers (application installation, parameterization);
- Experience in RPG / ILE development and iSeries platform knowledge;
- Knowledge/experience in ITIL best practices;
- Insurance Knowledge.
- Technical and functional support to i2S solutions implemented in the clients;
- Review and accept or reject assigned incidents;
- Investigate and diagnose incidents including finding a solution / alternative solution (which does not involve coding);
- Identify, develop and document solutions of incidents or temporary alternative solutions;
- Use existing or new solutions (not available in the knowledge base);
- Requirements gathering and identification of opportunities for improvement.