Software Engineer (C++)
Porto / 1 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant professional experience;
- C++ development experience (minimum of 2 years);
- Knowledge in C++ Web applications (with ISS)
- Ability to work in a team, in an Agile environment;
- Ability to own and achieve objectives;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control;
- Responsibility and ethical sense.
- Knowledge of programming in COM +;
- Knowledge Microsoft Visual C ++;
- Knowledge of Web applications;
- Knowledge of Java programming.
- Integrate the eGIS team, carrying out the maintenance (C ++) and transformation (java) of the application.