Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or computer science;
- Ability to abstract and model specific problems in generic problems and to specify generic solutions;
- Ability to abstract and create configuration templates;
- Critical, creative and initiative spirit;
- Ability to work in a team, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Orientation towards problem-solving;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control;
- Organisation and planning skills, good concrete and logical thinking;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
What we also value:
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Knowledge in insurance products (preferred);
- Actuarial knowledge (preferred);
- Knowledge of the processes of an insurance activity (preferred);
- Knowledge of the i2S solution (preferred);
- Software knowledge (algorithms and development patterns) (preferred);
- Knowledge in Jira and Confluence (preferred).
What you’ll be doing:
- Define insurance products;
- Configuration of insurance products in i2S solutions;
- Create and maintain configuration templates.