Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Analytics Team Lead
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Be able to lead data engineering projects;
- Excellent analytical / problem solving ability;
- Capability of tracking and analyzing a large volume of data;
- Strong knowledge of: DW, BI and databases;
- Proficient in creating and evolving dimensional data models & schema designs to improve accessibility of data and provide intuitive analytics;
- Good knowledge of BigData ecosystem and experience in big data technologies kafka, Flink desirable;
- Knowledge of BI tools (Business Objects /Microstrategy / Tableau or other reporting tools);
- Previous experience as Team Lead or Project Manager.
- Innovative: suggests system and organization improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear;
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner;
- Easily adaptable to changes and proposals and feedback;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple concurrent projects;
- Very good communication skills.
What we also value:
- Strong mathematical/statistical background;
- Ability to build complex data model (correlation analysis, predictive model, machine learning);
- Programming skills on Java, R or Python;
- Knowledge of SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide to stakeholders and top management useful, reliable and clear insights of DW/Analytics on which they can take decisions in order to improve the existing solution within the organization;
- Must have a good understanding of DW/BI and be able to develop from a business and Technical stand point of view in order to provide Clients with the most useful and best of bridge solutions;
- We also welcome to put ideas on the table and take initiatives during the project life-cycles;
- Lead a team of Data Analytic Specialists.