Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Competency Centre Manager
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in this job or similar;
- Minimum 10 years experience in the IT industry: software service companies;
- Negotiation skills and influence: ability to reach solutions in resource scarce contexts;
- People management skills: identifying and developing potential, motivation, performance management, providing feedback;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting requests.
What we also value:
- Knowledge of the insurance software business;
- Client facing skills and experience.
What you’ll be doing:
Allocation & Competencies Management
- Plans resource capacity (by recruitment and/or outsourcing) for each competency to support Professional Services Manager’s decision;
- Identifies competencies needed to fulfil demand and plans for competency recruitment & development to respond to such demand;
- Influences project team building across company and provides/negotiates resources for projects;
- Manages and optimizes allocation levels to increase utilization of the team according to the organization’s required performance;
- Provides inputs for the development of methodologies to support the execution of project deliverables and work products.
- Selects, trains and develops (career planning included), appraises, compensates and dismisses direct reporting people;
- Appraises all direct resources, participates in salary revision, proposes or decides salary / benefits package and proposes promotions;
- Manages technical and business skills tracking, classification and development;
- Plans and monitors training for all resources as well as specific development actions by individual;
- Influences / negotiates the allocation of resources to projects for resource development purposes;
- Looks after the wellbeing of own resources, providing adequate working conditions.