Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Finance Business Partner
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Degree in Management, Economics or Finance;
- 3 to 5 years of auditing experience in a Big Four environment and preferably with experience in a similar business area;
- Relevant experience in Accounting, Management or similar areas;
- Excellent computer skills from the user’s perspective and in Power BI or similar tools;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- Strong analytical ability and critical spirit;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Strong sense of responsibility, rigor and quality of performance.
What you will be doing:
- Supervision, preparation and reporting of individual and consolidated monthly accounts;
- Supervision of tax declarations submitted by the CC;
- Follow-up of the external audit and tax inspections carried out by the Tax and Customs Authority;
- Analysis of budget deviations and budget control;
- Collaboration in the preparation of the annual budget of the company and by business area, forecast and monitoring of its execution;
- Supervision of monthly and annual accounting closing process of all companies and their reporting;
- Provide general advice and support to the Finance Business Partner;
- Business as usual (BAU) activities in the financial area.