Faltas Tu na Cleva
Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer (Front-End)
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, flexible schedule, benefits platform for employees, etc).
What you must offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar;
- Knowledge and professional experience in Angular (minimum of 5 years);
- Programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap;
- Knowledge and development experience in Angular (preferred 9);
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with tools such as Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp;
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai);
- Experience with client-side architecture and design standards;
- Awareness of browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations;
- Knowledge in Java (preferred);
- Critical and innovative spirit;
- Analysis capability;
- Responsible and organized;
- Solution oriented;
- Teamwork skills
- Good communication (verbal and written).
What you’ll be doing:
- Integrate a development team with the objective of implementing Process and Workflow solutions based on Java and Angular;
- Team member (Software Engineer) of an Agile team;
- Analysis, design, development and maintenance (bug fixing) of distributed Java and Angular Enterprise applications;
- Development of unit tests;
- Technical documentation.