Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Degree in Computer Science and / or relevant experience in the role;
- Professional experience and good knowledge in Insurance business;
- Knowledge of survey techniques and requirements specification;
- Good knowledge of process definition;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (preferential);
- Knowledge of tools such as: Confluence / Jira / Mock-ups / Flows (preferential);
- Critical and innovative spirit;
- Responsible, organized and thorough;
- Solution oriented;
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal skills (acting as a facilitator, being empathetic and flexible).
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate as the “client”, having the last word on whether a feature is accepted or not;
- Contact point of the development teams, for the specification of release requirements, acceptance of tests, prioritization of requirements and planning;
- Release backlog management and organization;
- Inter-team dependency management;
- Responsible for maintaining a transversal view of the functionalities, identifying potential synergies, impacts, and functionalities to be developed that enrich the suite of products developed in the area;
- Communication bridge between management, product, release management and development teams;
- Work with product management to meet high level requirements in order to break down the work for development.