Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Knowledge in insurance business is preferable;
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is a plus;
- Knowledge in survey techniques and requirements specification;
- Good knowledge of process definition;
- Agile methodologies knowledge;
- Critical and innovative spirit;
- Responsible, organized and meticulous;
- Solution orientation;
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal skills (acting as a facilitator, being empathic and flexible).
What you’ll be doing:
Operate as team’s “client”, deciding about whether a feature is accepted or not;
Contact point of the development teams, for specification of release requirements, tests acceptance, requirements prioritization and planning;
Release backlog management and organization;
Inter-team dependencies management;
Responsible for maintaining a transversal vision of the functionalities, identifying potential synergies, impacts, and functionalities to be developed that enrich the suite of products developed in the area;
Communication mediator between management and product and release management and the development teams;
Work with product management to meet high-level requirements to break down work for development.