Faltas Tu na Cleva
Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, flexible schedule, benefits platform for employees, etc).
What you must offer:
- A degree preferably in an IT area;
- Professional experience, at least 4 years as Project Manager, in companies of SW product and/or services;
- Organisation and planning skills;
- Solution-oriented, global and encompassing vision;
- Negotiating and consensus-building skills;
- Presentation, commercial and communication skills;
- Personnel management;
- Knowledge of the insurance and/or financial businesses (for instance, banking) are much valued.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing projects respecting the defined objectives and scope, on time and on budget, according to the Cleva project management methodology;
- Identify and manage risks, adopting the mitigation measures appropriate to each specific situation;
- Guaranteeing that the project and product deliveries take place according to the defined acceptance criteria (documentation, software, consulting, …);
- Carry out the appropriate follow-up of the project (internally and externally), in accordance with the defined governing / communication model;
- Carry out the appropriate follow-up of the project’s KPIs (time, cost, deliveries) associated to the area of operation;
- Carry out the appropriate follow-up with the delivery teams across the project’s different stages;
- Planning and ensuring the handover to the Support team;
- Evaluating the project team;
- Closing projects.