Faltas Tu na Cleva
Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Senior Software Engineer
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, flexible schedule, benefits platform for employees, etc).
What you must offer:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Java development experience (minimum of 5 years);
- Angular development experience (minimum of 2 years);
- Solid knowledge in technology with an architectural vision;
- Knowledge in Spring, JPA, JAX-RS, Angular;
- Knowledge of integration standards and services (REST, SOAP);
- Solid knowledge of DB engines (SQLServer, Oracle);
- Knowledge of Processes and Workflows (BPMN and CMMN);
- Flowable knowledge (optional);
- Critical spirit in the analysis of high performance SW solutions;
- Knowledge in GIT, Sonar, Jenkins;
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit, autonomy and proactivity;
- Responsibility and ethical sense.
What you’ll be doing:
- Team member (Senior Software Engineer) of an Agile team with the objective of implementing Process and Workflow solutions based on Java and Angular;
- Analysis, design, development and maintenance (bug fixing) of distributed Java Enterprise applications;
- Development of unit tests;
- Technical guidance for junior team members;
- Technical documentation.