Faltas Tu na Cleva
Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Software Engineer (C++)
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, flexible schedule, benefits platform for employees, etc).
What you must offer:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant professional experience;
- C++ development experience (minimum of 2 years);
- Knowledge of analysis techniques, estimation and validation of IT solutions requirements;
- Ability to work in a team, in an Agile environment (SCRUM);
- Ability to own and achieve objectives;
- Good communication skills;
- Responsibility and ethical sense.
What you’ll be doing:
- Autonomous assessment of technical and functional requirements received, based on acceptance criteria;
- Transformation of functional requirements into technical specifications;
- Estimate of implementation time and certification of compliance;
- Implementation of technical specifications (software development) in accordance with the company’s quality standards;
- Promotion of improvements to the software developments carried out;
- Production of unit tests, technical and functional, persistent and non-persistent, according to the requirements and quality standards of the company;
- Documentation of developed software and changes to existing software;
- Organization and participation in knowledge transfer and training sessions when necessary.