Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Application Support
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- High school diploma (technician –professional in computer science) or degree in computer science;
- ITIL Foundation (training);
- Basic knowledge of DB2 and / or SQL Server Basic knowledge of AS400 and Windows;
- Basic knowledge of programming;
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- English level A1;
- Analysis capacity;
- Learning ability;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Good time management, flexibility and adaptation skills;
- Emotional control;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit.
What we also value:
- Insurance knowledge;
- Knowledge of i2S quality processes;
- General knowledge of i2S solutions;
- Knowledge of an i2S solution or module.
What you’ll be doing:
- Installation, configuration, integration and testing of components, programs and application modules based on available documentation or accompanied by a superior technician;
- Diagnosis of incidents in the application modules installed on the clients;
- Ability to resolve requests of medium complexity autonomously;
- Preparation and validation of documentation for the Knowledge Base;
- Collaboration in internal training and providing support to customer users;
- Participation and provision of customer support services, whenever requested;
- Preparation of periodic service provision reports;
- Travel to customers;
- Add all the minimum information necessary for successful screening;
- Communicate the resolution of requests to the customer.