Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Application Support
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge in Java development, sql and support to software applications (troubleshooting, querying logs, debugging, configuration/parametrization);
- Ability to work in a team, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Orientation towards problem-solving;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control;
- Organisation and planning skills, good concrete and logical thinking.
What we also value:
- Knowledge and experience in RPG/ILE and iSeries;
- Knowledge of the Insurance business;
- Knowledge/experience in ITIL best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Technical and functional support to i2S solutions implemented in the clients;
- Review and accept or reject assigned incidents;
- Investigate and diagnose incidents including finding a solution / alternative solution (which does not involve coding);
- Identify, develop and document solutions of incidents or temporary alternative solutions;
- Use existing or new solutions (not available in the knowledge base).