Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, labor massage, health insurance and platform with several benefits to choose from, flexible hours, extra vacation days etc.).
What you must offer:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- ITIL Training;
- Capacity for organization and planning;
- Concrete and logical reasoning;
Technical Skills in:
- Databases: DB2 / 400, MSSQL, Oracle;
- Operating Systems: IBM I, Linux, Windows, AIX;
- Platforms: Docker;
- Application Servers: Wildfly or JBoss Application Server, Websphere Application Server, Internet Information Services, HCL Portal Server, Karaf, Active MQ;
- Authentication and Security: WSO2, Microsoft Directory Services, Tivoli Directory Server;
- Scripting Languages: Linux Scripting, Windows Scripting, Python Scripting, CLLE Programming;
- Networking: Local Area Network protocols.
What you’ll be doing:
- Install Infrastructures;
- Executes and writes installation scripts;
- Prepare installation documents for customers;
- Complements the installation documents for the application modules;
- Solves high complexity problems;
- Supports junior resources training;
- Promotes improvement in the various existing processes;
- Coordinates the installations of the projects in which he is involved;
- Defines the execution of the service;
- Communicates with the client in order to verify adherence to commitments (plans /deliveries).