Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Technical Lead Digital
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Java development experience (minimum of 5 years);
- Solid knowledge in technology and architecture vision;
- Knowledge of standards and integration services (REST, SOAP);
- Servicemix and flowable knowledge;
- Passionate about continuous integration and automation;
- Ability to make complex technical aspects simple;
- Agile methodologies knowledge;
- Knowledge of tools such as: Confluence / Jira / Mock-ups / Flows;
- Critical and innovative spirit;
- Responsible, organized and meticulous;
- Solution orientation;
- Good communication (verbal and written);
- Good interpersonal skills (acting as a facilitator, being empathic and flexible).
What you’ll be doing:
Search for solutions and / or technologies that can enrich solutions developed or in development that bring benefit to the business;
Collaborate in the definition of technical product strategy;
Manage day-to-day development (participating whenever necessary in developing and revising the code);
Work with product owner and agile team;
Responsible for managing technical dependencies;
Definition / development of non-functional requirements: automation of tests, security and performance, together with the infrastructure team and devops;
Responsible for providing technical support to the team or directing to those who provide it at critical moments in development;
Mentor of the engineering team.