Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at email@example.com.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of linguistics;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Ability to produce texts in a correct, clear and structured way;
- Ability to draw (hierarchies, processes …) using the UML or other tools;
- Ability to understand the tasks of the user, knowing how to ask the right questions and gathering information from the experts;
- Ability to insist on incomplete and evasive answers, exploring alternatives until one fully understands a problem, consolidating the knowledge of various experts;
- Good interpersonal relationship;
- Organization and orientation to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Previous experience in similar roles as Technical Writer (optional);
- Experience in elaboration of technical and functional documentation (optional);
- Knowledge of insurance and insurance activity (optional);
- Knowledge of the i2S solution (optional);
- Knowledge of Jira and / or Confluence and / or Sharepoint (optional);
- Knowledge in DITA (optional).
What you’ll be doing:
- Write documentation (manuals, guides and catalogs) of high quality and targeted products that meets the needs of users, from end users to system administrators;
- Rephrase texts from the documentation created from the development teams and adjust the audience;
- Review of the documentation created and adapt to the needs of users (audience).