Why should you join us?
Our mission is to deliver the best software products for the insurance business. To do so, we need dedicated, focused people to join us in making i2S even better. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. Remember, it takes an entire team united behind something big. And we are a team. The i2S team. We’re always searching for amazing people to join this team. Take a look at our current open positions and be one of us.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we have to offer:
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
What you must offer:
- Higher education training in the technology field or relevant professional experience in the testing field;
- Ability to work in a team, organisation skills and critical thinking;
- Orientation towards problem-solving;
- Ability to deal with stress;
- Knowledge of testing tools;
- Good level of English;
- Knowledge of the test automation field (preferably);
- Considerable knowledge of the Insurance business, in the Life branch (preferably);
- ISQTB certification ? Foundation Level (preferably).
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in devising, defining and executing the tests plans for development support;
- Preparing and acquiring data for testing;
- Executing manual and automatic scripts and validate the tests results against the expected results;
- Reporting incidences;
- Documenting the tests results;
- Ensuring that testing and retesting is carried out until the problem is fixed and closed.